Bike Is Finally Sorted!

Vee

Haha why does everyone mock the driveway!!! haha ill take a picture of the whole thing if you like well tomorow.

I was thinking about spraying the frame black, but I sort of like the old aluminium look with the left over paint that woukdnt come off on the welds and gaps.

Vee

no tensioner :S how ? sorry i don't know limeys but i thought you couldn't on a Stock as the vertical dropouts won't let it!

Im hardcore haha, im using a halflink chain, no tensioner need and a amazingly strong chain!

Highly recomended, dont listen to what others say

Oh and if your lucky you can run a normal chain without tensioner depending on the length of chainstay/chainring/sprocket

I think on a limey a 22t chainring and 18t sprocket works wonders without a tensioner

Vee

Im hardcore haha, im using a halflink chain, no tensioner need and a amazingly strong chain!

Highly recomended, dont listen to what others say

Oh and if your lucky you can run a normal chain without tensioner depending on the length of chainstay/chainring/sprocket

I think on a limey a 22t chainring and 18t sprocket works wonders without a tensioner

Vee

only for a few days - then the chain stretches... i ususally do it on my kenny for a few days (with 18:15, also works with 20:17 both give a theoreticall chainstaylength of 379 mm, kenny has 380 - so no real problem), as soon as it stretches too much my 74 kingz has to do the job...