New To Trials Forum So I Will Introduce Myself

all-round-trials

hello and welcome mate.....nice starter bike you have got there im learning on my brothers t-pro at the moment.

kool. what year is your brithers t-pro mine is a 2002 blue and crome i love it but to be honest im not that good but as i said i am learning the basics.

nice to meet you

weighty

Edited by all-round-trials

kool. what yeris your brithers t-pro mine is a 2002 blue and crome i love it but to be honest im not that good but as i said i am learning the basics.

nice to meet you

weighty

my brothers bike is a 2007, running a rear magura hs33 aswell. he has stripped the paint back to bare metal aswell. just keep it up matey don't give up.ive only just learnt to peddle hop.

Edited by Chris_J

my brothers bike is a 2007, running a rear magura hs33 aswell. he has stripped the paint back to bare metal aswell. just keep it up matey don't give up.ive only just learnt to peddle hop.

nice i love the straight down ones. i will get a few pictures up in a minute. i am currently running a rear hs111 and front hs33

Edited by all-round-trials