Trials Park

robster

We are currently working with Bradford councill and Steeton and Eastburn committee members to open a propper trials park in Eastburn near Keighley.

Chris boyes Girlfriend AKA Shelly (on here) has been working very hard to gain a bit of land for us to set a park up on since March this year. She has asked me to help her out and it is gathering some speed now. We have had various things offered from local companies for the park and it is a very good size.

We had another meeting with the powers that be and the have agreed it subject to no complaints from the local residents.

We have got to put a presentation togeter for them and present it on the 1st of October at Eastburn school.

So my plea to all of the local riders out there and you know who you are, let us all get together and show these people that we are not just a bunch of bike hooligans, lets show em what we do. I am asking you all to come and support Shelly at eastburn school at 6.30 on the 1st october. Bring your bikes, helmets, friends and most of all try and drag you parants along.

I would like to thank Shelly for all of her hard work. Give her you support lads she needs it.

Thanks

JP

I was contacted by the local paper again yesterday (keighley news). They will be sending the reporter that was at the first meeting. She is covereing the story from start to finish, they hope to be sending a photographer to take some snaps of the presentation, so don't forget your gear, lets give them something to put in their paper.

I am going to Shelly's house on Friday night to work on the presentation I am crap on computers so Shelly and her mum will be putting it together.

If any of you have any ideas that you think could help the presentation please P.M. me with them and we will try to incorperate them.

Matt we are having a Tyke Trial meeting next Tuesday at 8pm in the Bull at Broughton, we will be discussing the park then, come along if you can, bring Matt Holdsworth and Ash Smith if you can.

Thanks again.

JP.