The Zones At Fort William

TrashZen

Nice vids, was such a good day, felt really bad for Carles Diaz though, all he needed was a clean on the logs to win, and he got a 2! He deserved to win imo, seemed a sound guy.

Yep, I wished I had filmed him a bit more.

But running after just the top 10 riders was a marathon. They all rushed to 7 different zones, splitting, then reuniting at random times, and that explains why I didn't have a chance to film more riders. So apart from Aurelien who was the only rider I followed in the 26" junior category (hence the more complete video) it was incredibly difficult to be in the right spot at the right time, especially when the crowd builds up.

Another approach would have been to only film in one or two zones and see all the riders, but then, that's less untertaining and missing quite a lot of the event. <_< Maybe something to do when the number of zones if very limited.

So hopefully, I get to focus more on the UK riders at the London Cycle Show. :turned: