Pallets...?

Sir_Hops_Alot

i dont take mine home... i just bike about 5 minutes through this cut threw near a feild about 200 meters from my house... theres a big industrial estate :P... they have about 4,000, Blue pallets... 2 dozen tight cardbord bails... industrial waste barrels (empty), skips....

Awsome for riding

:D

Ryan...

We went to costco near where i live and they said we arn't allowed to take any because they sell them on so we went back at night took 12 of them which took us about 2 hours to shift them to this other place, rode them for a couple of weeks then they got nicked off us. So i think the best thing to do is ride them while you are at the place or you will end up wasting a lot of time for nothing.

I know where you're coming from! I spent alot of time and effort getting together a small playground of pallets. Unfortunately these got removed by somebody too. They must have mistaken my carefully laid out trials park for a pallet dump :(

I just need to find a spot which isn't easily noticed and with a bit of luck they might just stay where I left them next time!

Steve

I know where you're coming from! I spent alot of time and effort getting together a small playground of pallets. Unfortunately these got removed by somebody too. They must have mistaken my carefully laid out trials park for a pallet dump :(

I just need to find a spot which isn't easily noticed and with a bit of luck they might just stay where I left them next time!

Steve

Alright Steve,

I ordered Some Reds in CNC, any news on how theyre coming along?

I was told the begining of the week

Cheers mate

Industrial parks are the best place ever. And if you can... get blue pallets. They're the best ones in terms of durability and reproduction accuracy (ie. not all random sizes)

only prob with blue pallets is their weight if your carrying them around....but they are hench.