Front Maggie Pads

Vee

I'm also interested in this. How would the plazmatics on a smooth hold compared to say a koxx brown on a grind? How well do the plazmatics work in the wet?

I need a front brake with more modulation than what you get with a grind could also do with being quieter but I dont want to go disc up front.

I'm also interested in this. How would the plazmatics on a smooth hold compared to say a koxx brown on a grind? How well do the plazmatics work in the wet?

I need a front brake with more modulation than what you get with a grind could also do with being quieter but I dont want to go disc up front.

yeh, i wanted to get a disc up front now, but it would mean a whole new hub and i really dont want that so id rather some pads with modulation that lock up nicely when i want to

i also dont like grinds so the pads need to be good on a smooth that work well on the front

You'd be pushed to find a set of pads that will be silent but high performing. However i did have some Coust pads in cnc backings with a Control booster on a grind and they were silent and worked almost as well in the wet. That was on the rear however. Your probably have to compromise somewhere? It's all down to the vibration really so if you could use some cnc backings it will help considerably.