Xbox 360

Bearded Midget

ok, well i can afford a core but i dont have the budget for a premium. im not a serious gamer so i wont be downloading any games etc anyway, but if i get a memory card for the core will i be able to play on xbox live on halo 3 etc with my mates, or does this require the hard drive.

all help greatly appreciated!

edit: obviously i know you have to pay monthly :P

Edited by braintreetrials

I would say get the premium its worth the extra £50 or so, and in a lot of shops for £280 you can get it with 2 games.

Also Halo 3 says on the back "optimized for hard drive". I have a premium and its great, you might decide to buy a few games etc maybe get some demos seeing as you will have xbl, and then any DLC such as new maps YOU WILL NEED the hd as they probaboly wont fit onto the memory card.

For people buying now, you might aswell spend the £300 or what ever it is and buy the Elite one.

Theres no point buying the basic ones and no doubt you will want to have a bigger harddrive in the future. Plus, it comes with a better sound and graphics card so it stops some games freezing like bioshock.

i only have a budget for a core system, so i wont be getting the premium, but i am going to upgrade and get the harddrive a few months after when i get the money, all i needed to know was if you can play live with a memory card, and i found out that my mate used to so thats all i will need,

thanks to those who actually read what i said at the top

well i can afford a core but i dont have the budget for a premium.

but if i get a memory card for the core will i be able to play on xbox live on halo 3 etc with my mates, or does this require the hard drive.

ok, first off i wish some of you would understand english a bit better.

second off all, im not asking weather to get the core or premium, there is no option but the core for me,

3rd off, i asked a simple question, and i think only 2 out of all the replies in this topic are actually answering my question.

and lastly, can a mod please close this topic as i know the answer to my question

that is all.....

edit: oh and just incase you take this the wrong way,,,, i will be gradually upgrading getting extra features (including the mic toby :P) when i get the money. the reason im not going premium straight away is because i cant afford it for agesss, and im not waiting months on end just for a harddrive, whilst i could be plaing games and stuff (on or offline) gradually upgrading, giving me something to keep myself occupied, rather than being bored shitless for months on end saving my money for the premium, hope that shed some light

and are you riding clacton on the 6th toby (check the rides and locations thread (Y) ) bring mr rankin along aswell :P

so please close the topic now mods, its no longer needed

Edited by braintreetrials