Clacton, Essex

Captain Scarlet

Well I have a lot more confidence riding rocks after riding St Osyths so now I want to go and ride Clacton.

Also now that the winter is drawing in the shops along the front will be closed so we can ride the little spots there (like the hook wall for the experience ones).

And of course as it gets darker earlier I expect everyone to be meeting earlier.

Who's interested?

-Tom

lets have a night ride on the rocks!

light some fires around the bit we're riding...and get riding! petrol etc welcome.

as always- free beer and BBQ (Y)

LOL :lol:

We'll get about 10 minutes riding done and the ol' bill will show up lol :lol:

---

Oh and I've been to see my manager about Saturday........... Ima coming to ride :D:P

See you all Saturday!

Rob.

I'll probably be there about 9 o'clock anyway lol :lol:

Call me mad, but I got my bike almost 100% how I want it, so I wanna test it out properly :P hehe..

How are the injuries now Ash? I hope they're getting better mate.. (Y)

...Oh yea, thats what I was gonna ask you; would it be possible at some point to have my rear rim grind by yourself?

I've heard you do a perfect job of it :D Are blue rock pads the best to use on the grinds you do?

Sorry about the offtopic guys :- ..... :)

Rob..

Yep i can do a grind for you Rob no problemo & yea i used to use rockpads with mine, im now using heatsink blueberrys (as my new echo pads only lasted half the day at london) but the blueberrys dont last that long either lol

Should be allot better than your poo pads set up.

current injuries are a spraind right ankle, torn muscle in my left side & pulled muscle in my right leg :(lol not had a great few days really but oh well.

See you all Saturday!!!

il be there for about 9:00 - 9:30

Edited by powerz

K just checed and they arrive at clacton every hour at about half past from 7 onwards.

Could ride rocks then go into street when its dark or something.

And the bbq idea is great.

Matt

Edited by mattyboy2384

BTW i think you should all take note that on the saturday just gone a 12 year old boy had to be rescued from the rocks after getting stuck so people have been warned to stay away from the sea defence rocks. I think youl be very very lucky to get away with riding the rocks.

Soz to put a downer on things just thought you's should know.

Edited by powerz