Just To Say Hi

hi everyone, my names martyn, im 17 and ive bin riding about a year with my own bike. i started on my mates saracen 26" and then when he built his monty i decided to build my own bike up. i ride a 07 czar ivan and love that bike to bits. ive just learnt to sidehop today and am soon going to be sponsored by my local bike shop. a work full time on the cycles department of halfords doin repairs so if anyone needs help with fixing their bikes let me know.

i hope to talk to you all soon when i get msn.

martyn (Y)

Welcome to the forum, remember you cant post for sale/wtd in new members chat like most others do, like me!

Thats good that you've already got sponsored by your local bike shop and you've only just learnt to sidehop!

Are you getting anything from the bike shop, like free parts or cash, just wondering.

Welcome to the forum, remember you cant post for sale/wtd in new members chat like most others do, like me!

Thats good that you've already got sponsored by your local bike shop and you've only just learnt to sidehop!

Are you getting anything from the bike shop, like free parts or cash, just wondering.

Hi mate yer i get free repairs and sum parts but its a bmx/jump shop so i can't get alot :D