Da Bomb Trials Bikes

onzaboyjake

As the title says. My local bike shop sells some Da Bomb trials bikes (20") and as im a bit low on trials knowledge i would like to know please if anybody has one and there thoughts on them as i dont want to splash out all my cash and find out ive brought something thats totally not worth what i payed for after ive saved up for so long. Also if anybody has had any bad experiences in the past with Da Bomb trials bikes. My budget isnt exactly that big for my 1st trials bike and i dont want to buy something im goin to end up disliking. I have never seen many Da Bomb's and just thought i would have a quick check up on here what they're like as they dont seem too popular.

Cheers!!

Jake.

yo dude they arnt as good as the top speck bikes sutch as monty and koxx but i had one and it was fine for me to start learning on the only down side was that the free wheel broke and so did the bash plate but they could be fixed. :D