Guildford

Matt_Zoot

He He, walked passed that gap yest, would be fun...but im pretty out of practice so im not guna risk it, yet :P

Plus these new zoo pads iv got are maga sharp, its guna take an eternity for me to get used to these puppys!

But guys, my bike is sorted now, so I was contemplating a ride either sat or sun? (thats the 10th or 11th)

Does anyone know some ok spots in Guildford? I aint ridden here properly yet really.

Please post if your avail sun or sat

Chris

B)

Hey guys, i would LOVE to ride but i don't live in G-ford any more !!!!

But i can tell you where there's some nice spots ? The Benches down the river are always nice spots to start a ride on....The slide up barriers in the car park by the cinema are fun !

Obviously the sports center, the college car park, the front of college, the rails on the underpass by pedalpushers and if you EVER want packing crates to practice on or your bikes fixed cheap and quickly ask the guys in cycle works, tell them Jarrod sent you !

Have fun guys !

Jarrod

Ok mate, shame, i woulda like you to come just to see that classic of a bike!!! And while were on the subject...are you still selling that???

Is cycleworks the one just after the roundabout, with a booze shop next door??

Thanks alot for all the riding spots though buddy! Much appreciated! will have to check em out. (Y)

Chris

Ok mate, shame, i woulda like you to come just to see that classic of a bike!!! And while were on the subject...are you still selling that???

Is cycleworks the one just after the roundabout, with a booze shop next door??

Thanks alot for all the riding spots though buddy! Much appreciated! will have to check em out. (Y)

Chris

The Pashley is staying right where it is, until i find a house big enough for me to put in in the livingroom :D

But everything has a price !!! And Everything for sale !!!! I can't really ride anymore (no cartialige in my right knee) so i just blast round town on it now :(

I really wanna ride again ! Yeah, thats cycleworks ! My old shop :D When i first started there the pashey had a piece of washing line for a front brake cable and maskingtape for a headset !!! Awesome guy's in there ! Especially Matt and Aaron, if you do go there say hello to them for Jarrod. It'd mean alot to me and them to know i'm alright !

Jarrod