New Onza T-mag

koxxtrials

I think you all need to stop gettin excited , koxxtrials or whateevr your name is there are differnt wasy to argue your point rather than refering to childish language . your posts are done quite well but your quick to call somone a name for certain reasons wich is the reason your a premember still and im sure the mods have seen this topic and taken into acount the posts again but lets get back on topic .

the new t-mag has had the frame changed a little bit ive herd but i think it will be purely cosmetic , but there are a few improvements this year witch most of you have noticed are the forks wich look alot better and will improve the ride . apart from that nothings changed realy just the price i think it will be about 700 ish judging by the spec but for that you may aswell by this years tmag and add parts you want , wich will work out cheaper in the end .

now cumon guys stop all the arguing . :lol:

The frame has changed particularly with reference to the patented rear dropouts with tensioner built in. There is also only one model now which is an upgrade from last years T-Mag 2. We no longer produce a T-Mag 1. It has Tensile cranks, freewheel and magura mounts, conventional head tube with Onza Mongo 3 sealed headset, new Onza Porcipaw grips and the new sealed bearing front and rear hubs. Careful use of blue anodized componentry has given it a totally new identity, whilst giving it careful progression from last years model.

We are producing a range of bikes and components for establishing our brands on a worldwide basis as a major player so we want continuity. We are not in the business of introducing new models and brands every five minutes so that the dealers stock is virtually obsolete before its been sold.

• 4 weeks later...

(N) its my choice of what i get i got a t-bird becuase it came up

at a good price and i wasnt aloud to spend more than £200 on my first

bike and theyre was no way i was gonna get decent t-pro for under

£200 and im happy with mine as it is becuase its upgraded,

so can you please annoying everyone and aguring with other people if you have

an opinion keep it to youre self then you cant do any harm! :angry:

rant over :D

erm hello i live in suffolk im not goin out of my to get a darn bike

its a hobbie for me not life so im happy eith what ive got most t pro i found

made stupid money and were way out of my way to collect them so can you please

shut the hell up and stop taking the piss and being a bell end

erm hello i live in suffolk im not goin out of my to get a darn bike

get a life you stupid idiot and grow up i learnt a long time a go

you can get a decent t pro on ebay for £200

Mate, your a complete F**king C**t and should be f**king banned all your mindless shit is pissing everybody off, Grow up you silly little kid..

Stop slating this kid as he doesn’t have a high spec bike... chances are you dont know anything about this kids personal life, maybe his parents are hard up and dont have the money to go splashing around on expencive bikes.. And as for t-pro under 200 yea possible... but he would have to collect... more hassle, hes got a t-bird and is obviously proud to ride it, and is give the sport a good go witch in my eyes is the most desirable traight a person can have, Ambision (Y).. He’s got it; you’re just a dick who needs to pull his head out of his arse...

:ban:

Rant Over.

arm hello I live in suffolk im not goin out of my to get a darn bike

Mate.. I like your style... Be proud of what you ride and give the sport you’re all...

you obviously proud of what your riding and thats a really good thing... to many riders focus on what the want rather than what you have...

Top Guy...

:rockon:

Add me on msn buddy...

barnes_sk8er@hotmail.com

Ryan...

you have no idea what your talking about, seriously you don't

Mate, your a complete F**king C**t and should be f**king banned all your mindless shit is pissing everybody off, Grow up you silly little kid..

Stop slating this kid as he doesn’t have a high spec bike... chances are you dont know anything about this kids personal life, maybe his parents are hard up and dont have the money to go splashing around on expencive bikes.. And as for t-pro under 200 yea possible... but he would have to collect... more hassle, hes got a t-bird and is obviously proud to ride it, and is give the sport a good go witch in my eyes is the most desirable traight a person can have, Ambision (Y).. He’s got it; you’re just a dick who needs to pull his head out of his arse...

:ban:

Rant Over.

Mate.. I like your style... Be proud of what you ride and give the sport you’re all...

you obviously proud of what your riding and thats a really good thing... to many riders focus on what the want rather than what you have...

Top Guy...

:rockon:

Add me on msn buddy...

barnes_sk8er@hotmail.com

Ryan...

i buy my own bikes idiot why don't you go and talk in the members chat where you are supposed to talk stop keep pissing us lot off

yeah i will mate i think koxxtrials sould be banned aswell,

im proud of what i ride im the jealousy of all my bmxing mates at the minute

i have a mate who has a python who is teaching me stuff

so the mr koxx youre the one who doesnt know what theyre talking about

so now can u stop a being a wank face and leave me alone