Stevie T Rials

Steve Tiller

Give me some slack on this it was shot and edited on my 1.3 mega pixel phone i feel ashamed for even trying but here we go my first video which i thought was worth putting on here.

Need to get myself a Nice Video cam or someone who can film me more often :P

Steve

Tell me what you think try and skip the comments about the poor video quality because i no :P

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=23225346

Edited by stevie-t-da-ginger-1

Well as you no quality let it down, but the riding was great. As for the song and editing, at first it went really well almost building the riding up with the music and how each clip went into each other but after so long i was expecting the music to kick in and become more rocky and for the editing to change so it would show you as a more explosive rider and it didnt happen and that the only thing that let it down.

Edited by basher

You are insane Steve, every chance to get to ride you do it and you do it well.

That rail gap is insane, takes someone with guts to do it for the first time, you crazy mofo.

This video doesn't do Steve any justice, so I'm making him one in good quality, Hopefully for completition in the new year.