Piccy's From Sunday's Tyketrial

Hurman

On the off chance anyone had a waterproof camera on them :blink: I am trying to get hold of some pictures for a report I am doing for Trials magazine on the event. (Y)

It was wet and windy but someone may have taken some. Even if you think they aren't that good please let me know because at the moment I have nothing! (N)

Cheers. :D

www.trial-magazine.com

Bloody stop watch didn't even work in the wet Niel, so no way was the old camera coming out.

Sorry pal.

JP

My fingers started to refuse to work towards the end of the day!!

Not to worry John I doubt anyone will have taken a camera up there other than the students who were doing some filming for their documentary and I think they may have killed their camera in the process!!

if my mate hadn't let me down i would have been there with my camera :(. its rain proof too...

No worries Chris. It was a rotten day! Keep in touch for 2008 as I am getting this report published in Trial magazine, Keighley News, Yorkshire Evening Post, Wharfe and Airedale Observer and that was without too much effort. I have big plans for the future and hope to get as much publicity for this excellent sport as possible.

Here is the link to the Keighley News website and the report in full:

http://www.keighleynews.co.uk/sport/sportr...windy_trial.php

And the report in the Wharfe and Airedale Observer

http://www.wharfedaleobserver.co.uk/search...t_on_a_bike.php

My intention is to contact as many publications and spread the word so we will need plenty of good quality pictures taken by someone who knows when to press the shutter.

Cheers,

Neil

Edited by Hurman

Some dude lost his bike on the flight? What the f**k!!

Twas lil Chris from over here, me and him travelled up there except when we got to East Midlands Airport his bike had been left in Jersey! Big thanks to John and Robbie Peacock for letting Chris alternatively use Robbie's Hydroxx (Y)

Ben.

I have no idea, unorganised, unreliable Easyjet screwed it up. The bike didn't even leave the "secrurity - over sized baggige" area at Jersey check in!! Same weight, size and contents as mine...

He got it back when we returned to Jersey as it never went anywhere!