My First Video

Victoraco

Hi, I'm from Spain, this is my first trial video and my first self-edited video too.

I'm 29 and i ride from 11 to 14 more or less and 15 years later i had bought a mod bicycle, monty magura. This video is made with 1 month and half of practice.

Link to watch in youtube:

Link to download:

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/Victoraco

Please, criticize my riding and the edition, i have a lot of things to learn.

Edit: this video is a kind of continuation of the spanish proyect: playground.

Edited by Victoraco

Not bad for a debut video (Y) . try and develop all the basic trials techniques, then find some unique spots (within your skill level) to ride and capture on video. your video soundtrack is a bit questionable because it doesnt suit the style of your riding otherwise the video editing sequences are fine. try and use less and less correction hops as you develop your skills. the best parts of your vid were the bunnyhop/pedal up sequences, and the sidehops. try and string together more moves without braking the flow of the riding. for example the sequence where you do the sidehop onto the retaining wall, after you land try and go into a frontwheel pivot 180, then ride off the wall. remember trials is not all about the big stuff, you can find small stuff and just be creative with mulitple moves put together.