Southend Sometime?

Skoze

Why you always a prike for joe, just piss and leave me alone for once, you've always got something to say! You're always harsh ffs!

Matt go back to your corner and shhhhhhhhhh........ *nice and quiet* hmmm peace and quiet without Matt :)

Urm ill be back out riding after my exams (last one on about the 18th) so bring on more drunken tom foolary joe... im aiming at 10drunken nights out.... and Bessel i had a well wierd dream the other day that me you an Joe had a flat together.... that was awsome hahahaha

Matt go back to your corner and shhhhhhhhhh........ *nice and quiet* hmmm peace and quiet without Matt :)

Urm ill be back out riding after my exams (last one on about the 18th) so bring on more drunken tom foolary joe... im aiming at 10drunken nights out.... and Bessel i had a well wierd dream the other day that me you an Joe had a flat together.... that was awsome hahahaha

Ah sounds awsome lol.. i really do want to live down there again.. might try to move back.. :)

Get your toung out of his arse mate and f**k off!

You must have your eyes shut then. Do we never take the piss out of Matt? Byron? Jack? Give me a break.

Example on the way home from london, on the way to london! Your always taking the piss even if you think its a joke. it aint f**king funny to me OK! i never even speak to you to and you just go and say something when ive done f**k all wrong! Actually a few people do i maybe a bit hiper and stuff but i dont no what else to do!

Edited by kobikesmatt

Example on the way home from london, on the way to london! Your always taking the piss even if you think its a joke. it aint f**king funny to me OK! i never even speak to you to and you just go and say something when ive done f**k all wrong! Actually a few people do i maybe a bit hiper and stuff but i dont no what else to do!

I really don't know what to post back...... on the one hand i want to try to be funny and say something like....

Matt your a complete downy and its your fault you twat

On the other hand i want to be agressive and personal with you

If you cant handle a bit of banter with me an Joe.... dont come out.... its what we do

Matt get abused every 2 seconds - Downy - C3P0 - scared of police

Byron an Jack get ripped as well.... im sure Joe takes the piss outta me as much as i do him

So shut up....... basically...... im not forcing you to post so if you dont like what i say..... f**k off :)

I really don't know what to post back...... on the one hand i want to try to be funny and say something like....

Matt your a complete downy and its your fault you twat

On the other hand i want to be agressive and personal with you

If you cant handle a bit of banter with me an Joe.... dont come out.... its what we do

Matt get abused every 2 seconds - Downy - C3P0 - scared of police

Byron an Jack get ripped as well.... im sure Joe takes the piss outta me as much as i do him

So shut up....... basically...... im not forcing you to post so if you dont like what i say..... f**k off :)

Im not the one singing in london all f**king day "weir going to london to buy the heat magazine" do you know how f**king anoying that was! I bet every one thought you was a right twat!

Edited by kobikesmatt