Stoke-on-trent Plaza! (cancelled)

chris slater

Rob Poyser chats a stupid amount of shit and 9/10's out of 10 makes you believe everything he says. Once you've ridden with him enough you'l realise.

Dude. Answer me one thing. Its skate park...How's it not slippy ?

Danny.

P.s - Do watch your spelling or else you'll be back in NMC.

Danny.

Rob Poyser chats a stupid amount of shit and 9/10's out of 10 makes you believe everything he says. Once you've ridden with him enough you'l realise.

Dude. Answer me one thing. Its skate park...How's it not slippy ?

Danny.

P.s - Do watch your spelling or else you'll be back in NMC.

Danny.

Yes but not everything has wax on it!! Plus hanley is just up the road..Plus the museum is mint for riding

Yes but not everything has wax on it!! Plus hanley is just up the road..Plus the museum is mint for riding

So let me get this straight. Your gonna' get a load of Lads up from all the way down London and whereever else. To find that the Plaza is absolute shite for trials bike's then take them to ride Hanley town centre when they've just payed about £52 for a train ticket :blink:

They aint going be pleased.

But ofcourse. The people on bmx's will stay there all day.

Danny.

So let me get this straight. Your gonna' get a load of Lads up from all the way down London and whereever else. To find that the Plaza is absolute shite for trials bike's then take them to ride Hanley town centre when they've just payed about £52 for a train ticket :blink:

They aint going be pleased.

But ofcourse. The people on bmx's will stay there all day.

Danny.

Well what do people do wen they go brum???

RIDE THE TOWN CENTRE :S

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Dec 24 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's sound in the wet lads, Rob knows what he's on about too, sounds like u don't Dan Kearns :)

Lol. Dude. You live in Kent. Might wanna' check my location. I've ridden that plaza in all different weathers. snow, rain, sleet, boiling hot, damp, dry. It's still dangerous.

Fair does. Go ahead.

Danny.

Lol. Dude. You live in Kent. Might wanna' check my location. I've ridden that plaza in all different weathers. snow, rain, sleet, boiling hot, damp, dry. It's still dangerous.

Fair does. Go ahead.

Danny.

Yeah and i ride with Dan n Rob etc alot, Trials is trials, i ride in the wet n the mud, just makes you better for it. Anyways as the lad says loads of street near by :) Have fun guys.

Ahhh you chavs. Always go on looks don't you. If "They aint got a skinhead, they aint worth it blud".

Danny.

I aint got a skin head :huh:

And you two were bein funny not me...correct??

lmao, what makes it soo slippy ?

it aint theres just summat up with them..

But then again he did ride in the snow ;)

I aint got a skin head :huh:

And you two were bein funny not me...correct??

I know you aint got a skinhead. But your the one who wears full nike air tracksuits not me.

I wasn't been funny. I just don't want my loverly trials-forum folks to waste a shit load of dosh on train fares and fuel to be very dissapointed.

Nd ben. Its well slippy cause everything is waxed and the edge of everything is metal and waxed. Its always got dust on the surface of everythign aswell.

Danny.