Cheap Frame

im looking for a cheap second hand frame prefably koxx or zoo must be a mod my msn is civic_stype@hotmail.com

by the way i said im looking for a cheap frame i didnt say i want to buy one ! just thought i'd put that !

Read the guidelines.

Reported

Welcome to Trials-Forum.co.uk!

If you have just registered it wont be long before you realise the only place you can post as the moment is New Members Chat.

This forum operates a 'validation system' which means once you have signed up, your account must be manually upgraded by a moderator before you can post in the main forums. Until then your posting will be restricted to New Members Chat.

To get your account validated, simply make a reply to an existing thread or start a new one within New Members Chat. We just want to know that your intentions are good and you understand the <a href="index.php?act=boardrules">forum guidelines</a> before we let you loose in the members area!

Tips to get validated quicker

• Use the Spell Checker, it doesnt take long!
  • Dnt use txt tlk
  • Use descriptive topic titles, try not to use topic titles such as 'help!', 'Problem with....', 'where', and instead try and put as much information in as possible
  • Try and put as much information into your posts as possible, don't leave people guessing what you mean (this is <b>not</b> MSN!)
  • Do not spam/post irrelevant messages
  • Dont get involved in arguments, use the report button. If you are argumentative you seriously reduce your chances of getting validated
  • Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated
  • Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else
  • For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat
  • Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else
  • Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat
  • Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

No trials knowledge is needed to get validated, we don't expect all new members to be experts - infact quite the opposite!

See you in the forums,

Tom & Danny

i woundered how long it would take i said i DIDNT!!!!!! want to buy one !!!!!!!!

to be honest your post was really vague...

it could be read as if you want to buy one, thats how i read it aswell...

im looking for a cheap second hand frame prefably koxx or zoo must be a mod my msn is civic_stype@hotmail.com

by the way i said im looking for a cheap frame i didnt say i want to buy one ! just thought i'd put that !

you never said anything about how long anything would take.. :S

anyway, whats the point in posting saying you want a frame, but you dont want to buy it?

to be honest your post was really vague...

it could be read as if you want to buy one, thats how i read it aswell...

you never said anything about how long anything would take.. :S

anyway, whats the point in posting saying you want a frame, but you dont want to buy it?

well when im a full member i can ask the to put it in the classified forum and buy it that way ?

i woundered how long it would take i said i DIDNT!!!!!! want to buy one !!!!!!!!

Can I just clarify something here: do you mean you want to buy a frame as in FIRST hand from a retailer such as TartyBikes or SelectBikes, and are mearely asking in essence, "What is a good cheap frame to buy?" Not "Who has one second hand?" as most people seem to have mistaken your post for?

If so then you havn't broken any rules but your grasp of the english language is terrible...

Rich

Can I just clarify something here: do you mean you want to buy a frame as in FIRST hand from a retailer such as TartyBikes or SelectBikes, and are mearely asking in essence, "What is a good cheap frame to buy?" Not "Who has one second hand?" as most people seem to have mistaken your post for?

If so then you havn't broken any rules but your grasp of the english language is terrible...

Rich

QUOTE (Dave - www.sotrials.com @ Jan 3 2008, 02:31 AM)

im looking for a cheap second hand frame

Kinda self explanatory. You were caught out, wether you meant to imply something different or not. If your look for a second hand frame either become a full memeber on here, or as others suggested, maybe email some of the sellers in the classifieds.

Ebay aswell.