Pedals?

T-REX FATTIMA

what pedals would you suggest i get because my threads are craked

(but nice on the bamk aswell)

v-ps are fairly decent if cage pedals are your thing, my mates had some shin digs and the bearings died within a week so imo dont get those, maybe some dmr v-8s ? whats your budget any way ?

how much are they and were can i get some

v-8s ? you can get them off tarty for 21 quid and come in very sexy colours bargin in my eyes, bearings last a good time, good grip pedals just need to watch out for the pins (Y)

V8's definetley is a good set of pedals for the money if you want platforms.

Personally I prefer cages a lot more for trials. Even if the cages bends quite easily, they tend to hold up pretty good. And if you destroy your cages completley, you can get a new set of better quality spare cages or just buy a new set since the pedals (VP) is something like 12-13 quid.

Thing I don't like with platforms is that the pins tend to snap off and may be hard to replace.

Edit: Yeah, they're nice. Meta, Onza 458 and VP 458 is the same pedal with different names. The Onza also comes i different colours.

Edited by Cyklist

Since most pedals are 20+ quids you don't have that much to choose from.

However, there are some alternatives to the 458's.

Wellgo V12-copies, 12 quid. Good thing about them is that the you loosen the pins from the inside so they're easy to replace, wich you'll probably have to do after some time since the pins are quite weak.

Wellgo V12-copies

You've also got the Wellgo Beartrap Magnesium for just 15 quid at Chainreaction right now, even though they're way to thick and clumsy for my liking.

Beartrap Magnesium

Edited by Cyklist

are meta tcs vp pedals any good please tell me!!!!!!!! :angry:

Yes, all the VP's on Tartybikes are the same. They grip well, are relatively light and are cheap! << winning combonation!

dunno about 10-15 quid

VP's are the ones for you, just remember the bearings in them aren't that great.

cai

DMR V8's. There cheap and have loads of grip.

The only thing i really found wrong with my V8's is the pins fall out ALL the time.

but i brought some 'pimp my pedals' which have more pins in them :turned:

pimp my pedal kits are designed for v12's so you can really only use the pins in the kit so yh

hope that i was some help

..rob..

The only thing i really found wrong with my V8's is the pins fall out ALL the time.

but i brought some 'pimp my pedals' which have more pins in them :turned:

pimp my pedal kits are designed for v12's so you can really only use the pins in the kit so yh

hope that i was some help

..rob..

kk cheers every one im def going for vp's