Magura Levers

vinny.p

Well my new lever and bleed kit turned up today from tartybikes, very pleased at how friendly they were and how fast the delivery was, i bled the brake myself using the instructions on wiki and it worked perfect first time no trapped air or anything, and i didnt over tighten the lever so its still in one piece.

Heres the old one....

IMG_0028-1.jpg

And heres my shiny new white one.....

IMG_0029-1.jpg

As soon as it stops raining ill be straight out to give it a proper test, cant wait!!!!

looks sweet dude...

did you bleed with wather or the magie oil....

wather bleeds fell alot nicer from my point of view.

tartybikes are very good to deal with i have not had any problems with them at all, i don't think anyone i know has

looks sweet dude...

did you bleed with wather or the magie oil....

wather bleeds fell alot nicer from my point of view.

tartybikes are very good to deal with i have not had any problems with them at all, i don't think anyone i know has

I bled it with the oil provided in the service kit, i might water bleed it a bit closer to summer when i know the really cold days have finished.

I already thought of that , i was also a bit concerned that it would not get proper lubrication without the oil.

well all the people that i ride with in the NBR CYCLES team all run water bleeds and i thought the same as you but they had no problems so i thought i would give it a go and its one of the best things i have done. feels so so much better

x

yep i only know one person who runs maggie oil lol

Is that me then? Ive just come back from a ride and it feels really good now, still could do with a booster though im going to have to order one this week i think, has anyone got any recomendations?

Is that me then? Ive just come back from a ride and it feels really good now, still could do with a booster though im going to have to order one this week i think, has anyone got any recomendations?

i run the echo team booster

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=165

its only a two bolt but i think it run's really well.

RB DESIGN BOOSTER.....im shure some one will still sell them.....

no viny.one person on the nbr cycles team runs oil bled magura.......

stven (long hair gay man ) coombs

its his birthday tomoro...lol

hes turning into a little man.

i know he run's water but its all bout his hair, it's so he can slick it down when he need's to... :lol: