Bristol Trials

ytr-jack

Its good to see an article like that. We are asked to move on from some places (usually private property) but not very often and theres a good variety of spots so we just go to one of them. Generally people stop and have a look, maybe ask a couple of questions etc. We've run into a few people not happy about what we are doing and threatened to call the police etc. Sometimes they turn up and say dont ride into anyone and watch out for needles in the leaf litter etc.

I dont understand why the small minority of the public have issues with people enjoying themselves.

is bristol really that good to ride?

Bristol is mint for riding! Theres just so much there...

I dont understand why the small minority of the public have issues with people enjoying themselves.

Some people enjoy drugs.. I bet you'd have issues against a load of tramps taking heroin and leaving all their needles and mess at your favourite riding spot?

We ride up walls etc and sometimes cause damage to these walls... Why should we be allowed to damage walls because we enjoy it?

Don't get me wrong.. I hate it when we get kicked off places, but I do understand why people see us as a nuisance.

Edited by Grant Hundley