Hey Im New To The Forum

richard

I found out about the forum from andy because he wanted me to join. I have an onza t-pro (standard) and i have been riding roughly 4months, but i used to ride before. I live in Scunthorpe i bike in ashby and town, sometimes go to brigg. I mainly ride with aaron, andy and barker. :D

I found out about the forum from andy because he wanted me to join. I have an onza t-pro (standard) and i have been riding roughly 4months, but i used to ride before. I live in Scunthorpe i bike in ashby and town, sometimes go to brigg. I mainly ride with aaron, andy and barker. :D

my dads from scunthorpe

thats got some nice gap in ashby but my gran perants are from the side of the town just up from lidil theres some good gaps i think cant rember i havent bin there for like a year :S

Orite mate. Im from broughton i have ridden ashby cupl of times, not all that good from what i saw last. You should come and ride brigg sometime with us. There is quite alot of us it's mint. We should arrange a ride sometime mate?

CHIGS

Orite mate. Im from broughton i have ridden ashby cupl of times, not all that good from what i saw last. You should come and ride brigg sometime with us. There is quite alot of us it's mint. We should arrange a ride sometime mate?

CHIGS

orite mate. ashby oright for a mess around a suppose, and yer i will come down brigg one time just tell me when and i might come. And yer we can arrange a ride if you want.

i got the onza cause it wo £100 and a dent realy want a good bike at the beginning.