Monty Camel

rideing ridic

i have seen afew reviews and im not to sure on them, i can't really comment as i ride a stock.

alot of people i kno ride mod's and they are not to over keen on them from what they say but can't tell as not tried 1 out to see how they feel

Classic post made by someone who know's nothing.

Dick, half my bike is f**king Monty.

I meant the frames are poo, they crack and snap too often for my liking, and my mate had a PR which I borrowed over the weekend, which was completely gash.

I hate this whole Montys = Shit.

To be honest the Pr is extreamly similar to the Ti Geo and rides fairly nice. They are light, fairly strong and the Pr is affordable.

So, in my opinion the Pr isnt a bad frame.

I remember a while back now many people liked Montys and gave them good feedback, but now everyone see's Deng as being 100 times better. I find it kind of sad.

But that doesnt meen people shouldn't buy Deng frames.

I guess its each to their own isn't it :)

Cheers Hendyx

Dick, half my bike is f**king Monty.

I meant the frames are poo, they crack and snap too often for my liking, and my mate had a PR which I borrowed over the weekend, which was completely gash.

Look, we all know about your overwhelming passion for dick, but there really is no need to use the word at any given opportunity.

I myself haven't heard of many 06 and onwards TI's snapping. I agree that the PR models don't ride very nice, but the TI's on the other hand do. Mate of mine had an 05 and it remains to this day one of the nicest bikes I've EVER ridden.

Look, we all know about your overwhelming passion for dick, but there really is no need to use the word at any given opportunity.

I myself haven't heard of many 06 and onwards TI's snapping. I agree that the PR models don't ride very nice, but the TI's on the other hand do. Mate of mine had an 05 and it remains to this day one of the nicest bikes I've EVER ridden.

Lol The first paragraph is very well worded.

Thats one way of describing his views on cock!

I have never ridden a TI. Would like to though.

But I would never buy one.

OK I take it back, I'm sorry, I'll edit my statement.

Monty PRs are poo.

I have never ridden a TI. Would like to though.

But I would never buy one.

OK I take it back, I'm sorry, I'll edit my statement.

Monty PRs are poo.

Ha, like I said each to their own but I find it so hard to agree with that opinon.

Id say the wern't to bad :D