Finally Some Good Luck!

vinny.p

Well id just like to announce my new sponsor for 2008, CAN IT BE CLOTHING, im really happy with the deal me and owner james have set up. I know i havent been back riding for that long but james the owner knows how good i was before i quit and offered me a sponsorship.

www.myspace.com/canitbeclothing

there should be some new stuff on there i think!

So what u get out of this sponsorship?

I can understand being sponsored by a trials or trials component shop but i can't see what yor gaining.

Free clothes, stickers and help bringing out my first video, were just seeing how the deal goes for now before we start talking about maintenance and travel costs to comps etc.

NICE 1 VINNY ALL THE BEST MATE I HOPE 08 IS YOUR YEAR,WHY NOT A,nice to see somebody doing well for a change,go for it enjoy it has we are only this way once,have a few beers mate (Y)

Cheers im meeting the owner tonight for a few drinks and to discuss custom t-shirts and a sticker set for my bike as its extremely plain at the minute

IMG_0044.jpg

as you can see.

well done with the sponser dude, as with any first sponsorship when you have one there are only more to come and that way you are then able to fashion a pro image for yourself and people take you you a lot more seriously and that is important. congrats and can't wait see the vid happy ridin gents. (Y)

if being sponsered means getting a free t shirt and a couple stickers. That must mean tarty sponsers just about everybody on this forum. can people not just ride for fun anymore?

sponsorship offers you money off travel to cmps aetc..its a lot more than just a sticker on a bike i think you'll find

sponsorship offers you money off travel to cmps aetc..its a lot more than just a sticker on a bike i think you'll find

Correct its not just a sticker, fair enough im getting some custom stickers done for my bike, but im also getting to design my own t-shirts and im also getting my helmet custom painted free of charge.

Basically i ride around advertising his company and he helps keep me looking good and giving me the support i need to continue riding.