Zona Zip

CRANK BRO

GUYS,well what a forum ive just been speaking to El Muelio,who has given me his time and help by trying to sort out what sort of bike i may like.Has i seem to be going round and round trying to find out what bike may suit me.And after a good long chat,we came up with the ZONA ZIP,Which to me looks a great bike to start on.im 6ft so we think this bike may be good to start with?

HOW many of you guys have owned one of these bikes?

What do you think to them for the new guy to learn on?

ARE there any more bikes like the zona zip that may be of use to me please?

Once again many thanks to EL MUELIO for the frendily advice he gave to me a true trials buddy thanks ;)

Alright, They are a really nice bike when they have a decent build on them.

I learnt alot on my mates Zona they really do make your riding progess. :)

just watch the bashguard mounts on them? i've heard they are bad for cracking there. (N)

Matty.

Zona Zip's are amazing frames. I progressed so much on mine.

The geo is awesome. Perfect if you want to learn TGS riding (Taps, gaps and sidehops). They are a reasonable weight. Fairly light but strong all the same.

I couldn't reccomend this frame more.

You'l be able to learn on this bike and ride it at a high level of trials.

I'd say a deffinate yes. Muel knows his shit.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

YEH its good when people on the forum take time out to help you with bikes,has there is nobody close that lives around by me thats rides trials.nice to hear that the frame is good,i love the look of it .Ijust thought there would have been a lot more guys that would have had 1?so i will be keeping an eye out for a mint.or if anybody knows of a frame thats has good ,please feel free to say,many thanks again .

I'm Currently riding one at the minuet and i LOVE it :D

Its AMAZIN there great for side hops gaps ect.....

There really good on the back wheel as it has a short chain stay.

There based on the 05 Zoo Python just with shorter chain stay and bash plate (Y)

Big Thumbs up to Zona Zips any one who owns/had will tell you they are amazing bikes.

Thats all i have to say. =]

Nick x

HI NICK,how much did you pay for yours please how long you had it? is it your first bike?are they good for a new guy?

please note this reply is not asking the member to sell there frame to me in anyway.

Heyy

I bought mine of here ( Mod Man Leo) sold me it for about 400 quid amazin spec aswell:D

iv had it since xmas iv lernt loads on it ( gaps , drop gaps , sidehops ect........

Its my second bike i had a mission prodigy :$ lol i cud gap about 2-3ft on that now i can gap like 4-5 maby 5'and ahalf foot i cudnt sidehop on the mission now i can sidehope about 3-4 palets high

And yea they are good bikes to lern on and to upgrade to

Nick x