Pics Of Me Riding My Dmr!

austen

nice bike ive got a dmr as well got a tupple of jumps down my mates farm he got a couple of diggers and a lot of people go down there (has your bike got single speed or gears) i use single speed my self its well good my chain has never jumped of once my bike is white with blue stickers.

(hope back brake, king head set, wellgo peduls, marzocie front forcks) these are a couple of things ive brought for it. (Y)B)

nice bike ive got a dmr as well got a tupple of jumps down my mates farm he got a couple of diggers and a lot of people go down there (has your bike got single speed or gears) i use single speed my self its well good my chain has never jumped of once my bike is white with blue stickers.

we dont have diggers so we have had to build the jumps by hand which takes ages! but its worth it (Y) yeah my bike is single speed, can't be bothered with gears because they just brake.

did you spray the bike yourself?or buy it like that?

i was thinking of spraying mine black then buying gold dmr graphics for it, not to sure though :S

Austen.

how much was the super stomp bud?

the RRP is £500 and they gave me spare brakes with it and stuff (Y)