Etnies Grounded

gee

I realise this is a trials forum but thought i would be worth posting this video as many moves are now crossing over between bmx and trials. I got this video about a month ago and i reckon it is the best full length bmx video. The level of riding is at a stupidly high standard. I guess this is what you'd expect this when you have a team including Aaron Ross, Morgan Wade, Ruben Alcantara and Jamie Bestwick. It is also a pretty high budget film including transporting a vert ramp out into the middle of a dried lake bed just for a 5minute section. All the camera shots are really vivid and clean. Some of the highlights include Ruben wallriding the side motorway bridge (about 8m up in the air) and Aaron Ross manualling to tailwhipping just about anything he can get his tyres on. The soundtrack is awesome yet original. The video is well worth a tenner but i have posted links to it on youtube. However youtube just doesn't do it justice. So go buy it.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 2 has bit of a wierd start but does go into the video.