Biu License

joe b

maybe everyone is in the pub? :D

its into February and there are no forms around to download or anything????? it doesnt really apply to me, but people going to Koxx days will require licenses???

Is the BIU in this country still going to run??? can a committee member confirm this and point people in the right direction for the forms and stuff (Y):)

Loads of people keep asking me where to get them from and i havent got the slightest.......as i cant find them online either.

Wayne.

maybe everyone is in the pub? :D

its into February and there are no forms around to download or anything????? it doesnt really apply to me, but people going to Koxx days will require licenses???

Is the BIU in this country still going to run??? can a committee member confirm this and point people in the right direction for the forms and stuff (Y):)

Loads of people keep asking me where to get them from and i havent got the slightest.......as i cant find them online either.

Wayne.

Wayne - you told me you had "form"

Edited by Ben@Trialsman

2008 BIU Licenses- Biu international licences will not be required for British Championships for 2008. Only An ACU Trial or Biketrial licence will be compulsory.

http://www.ukbiketrial.co.uk/home.html

So does this mean that we won't be receiving BIU Licence's this year? What will riders going to Koxx Days do?

Cheers,

Joe.

I have been told from my local club runner that, the BIU license are now part of the ACU license, so there is no need to apply for the BIU license.

The BIU will only be needed for the world championships. Not to shore about the koxx days though, Trialsman might know?

Nathan

Edited by Koxx_Nath.C

I have been told from my local club runner that, the BIU license are now part of the ACU license, so there is no need to apply for the BIU license.

The BIU will only be needed for the world championships. Not to shore about the koxx days though, Trialsman might know?

Nathan

Im pretty sure we will need a BIU license for Koxx Days because it says they will allow us to enter any BIU International Event (Koxx Days is BIU).

Thanks for the link James. Look forward to seeing you there for a catch up :) .

Cheers,

Joe.