Whay Is It Pure Trials On A 24" Looks So Sluggish?

Phil H

After watching some awesome riders on their 24's I can't help but think it looks abit slow, sluggish and like a huge amount of effort is required.

Is this solely down to the fact most of the 24's about are designed for street trials so have a higher gear and thus take some effort to move about on the backwheel?

Phil

I've had my Inspired for almost a week now and compared to my GU that feels a little easier to get up on things using the front wheel. Back wheel distance jumps is the same for me. But jumps sideways landing on the front wheel and swing the back wheel in line with the front gets a little shorter because of the shorter wheel base. Thats the differences that I've noticed.

But it's worth those things if you want to have fun when riding but for making a section without any points it's not the best one I think.

Edit:

I haven't ridden my GU since I got my Inspired and I don't think that I will do for a while, if ever.

Edited by Henrik Y