Some Reviews :)

Conor the basher.

Yo all so i thought i would do some reviews on some of the shizzle Ive been using on my bike :)

1) DOB MAG RIMS: right Ive been using these rims for a while now and they have held up very very well, very light rims and pretty strong the only bad thing i can say about them is that they don't really grind very well i would recommend slightly softer pads and not to grind the rim to heavily as the material come of the rim very very easily :)

2) HEAT SINK REDS: right Ive been using these pads for a while now and really really am impressed with them, they work amazing on a light grind and have amazing grab and hold.

3) MBK T1000 FRAME: i was riding te mbk for about 7 months before it died and have a mixed view on it

pros:

1) very light

2) very nice geo and lovely feel on the back wheel.

3) very very sexy colour :P

4) both disc and Maggie

cons:

1) very flexy frame mainly around the brake area.

2) not the strongest frame on the market :(

4) AVID BB7 203 AND 185 FRONT DISC BRAKS. I really get on well with the avid brakes they have outstanding power and are very very simple to set up and maintain, the only real problem i had was snapping one in about 2 months I got a new on on warranty and it was fine and is still fine. :)

5) TARTY SL 200ML FRONT BRAKE: I am currently running this brake on the front of my bike and have been running it for about 2 months Very very powerful brake more power than the avid bb7 and very very bling :) but retailing at around £200 im not sure weather its worth it when you can pick up a bb7 for under £100.

6) ECHO CONTROLL 07 FORKS: I was very very disappointed with these forks they snapped after only a few month :( very weak and not worth the money.

That's all for now may add more later :)

Edited by Conor the basher.