Zoo Pitbull 07

JoNnY__Mc

Whats your first impression on the pads?

Look fit as that does man.

What the pads like ?

NicP

I have bin testing both compounds. First impressions are as follows.

The red compound is very good so far, nice and loud, VERY bitey and holds my weight well on the wheel swaps I have been practicing. The rim is being ran smooth.

The yellow compound is equally as good, not quite as loud going forward as going backwards (but this is how vees work) the pads have a nice bitey feeling and good hold. I cannot wait to go on a good long days ride to see how good they are.

I will post up a better and more detailed review when I have rode them for more than an hour and have given them a good chance to bed in.

yea jonny, bring on the ZOO! power, that bike look soooo nice,i like the vee,s, bike should be very easy to spin it, i know i hawe the same one ;)

This man knows where its at ;)

Bike is looking awesome there Jonny. Good to see you got the pads up and running aswell.

Start getting that vid together :P

Haha will do mate, some serious pad testing starts on wednesday ;)

nice lookin' bike there!

i'v just put a V on the back making myself a dual V person...but i'm getting serious frame flex! do you not need a booster?

adam

I haven't had frame flex problems yet!! If I have it hasn't bin so noticable that I have considered needing a booster anyway!

what the f**k is necopads?

what the f**k is davetrials? ur avatar says it all to be honest.

noice bike Jonny :) looks mint, get them bars extended pronto :Dlol.

whats with these 'shit backings'? they just standard vee ones or something? doesnt look to have enough thread for a vee, maybe its just me, not very up to date with vee's ;).

you needing a booster for the rear?

sorry didnt read the post above... lol :)

ride soon i hope :)

Matx

Edited by Mat Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noice bike Jonny :) looks mint, get them bars extended pronto :Dlol.

whats with these 'shit backings'? they just standard vee ones or something? doesnt look to have enough thread for a vee, maybe its just me, not very up to date with vee's ;).

you needing a booster for the rear?

sorry didnt read the post above... lol :)

ride soon i hope :)

Matx

I'll get round to it soon! The shit backings are off some random pads my dad had as spares from his raleigh chopper restoration project! They aren't the best and are quite heavy to be honest but are working really well for now. I might send the backings back to get filled with around 7/8mm of pad as the when the brake is set up, even with the maximum amount of spacers, there is too much lever pull :(. I might get a booster soon come to think about it, I have bin told that the difference in power and flex is really noticable!

Ride soon mate, will have to get abit of a ride going down your way when I have the money for trains and that (Y)