Plaz Pmg Pads

Ladd

Yeah but they were on tarty im just wondering were have they gone?

I can not speak definitively, but my guess is that they are out of stock.

Plazmatic PMG pads were actually developed and introduced a few years ago. Plazmatic molds wearing out, the production never got anywhere near demand. It took a very long time to sort out new production means to deal with the uniqueness of Plazmatic materials. CRM pads are now rolling out of production, PMGs will follow.

I can not speak definitively, but my guess is that they are out of stock.

Plazmatic PMG pads were actually developed and introduced a few years ago. Plazmatic molds wearing out, the production never got anywhere near demand. It took a very long time to sort out new production means to deal with the uniqueness of Plazmatic materials. CRM pads are now rolling out of production, PMGs will follow.

Yeah, but when pads are out off stock on tarty they dont disapear they just have a red cross next to them ?

Why cease production of whats got to be the most popular/sucessful trials pad ever?

You mentioned molds, surely with a pad as good as the CRM a new mold would be economically viable?

I guess I did not word that properly. I meant the new molds have been completed and that CRM pads are now being produced in volume again. Sorry for the lack of clarity. For light grind and smooth rims, after nearly 10 years the compound is more than valid.