Anyone Else Think This Is A Good Idea?

I think, It would be a very bad idea! You could get Any random Person Join up to the forum non validated and he could say im sponserd i have a load of good parts going cheap list up stuff he would probally copy off tarty and you lot send him money he Never comes on this forum Again Hey Presto Your out of cash !!

Well to be brutally honest, it's a shit idea, people could just join up, claim to have something for sale, some one pays and they don't send it out.

There is more reasons but i'm sure someone else will explain as i cba, bottom line is it won't work (Y)

yes thats true but then again a full member can do just the same. as its been said its not hard to get validated so any old fool can get validated then rip rip people off. even a well respected member of the forum could set up a false accoutn get it validated, or not if the suggested plans go ahead, and still rip people off.

pe

Yeah I it does seem like a good idea for me of having the validated members being able to sell to the new members.

First of all it would help a lot the new member buying some cheep parts if they cant afford new ones but

in a way also get them a bit more into the sport.

And secondly the full members would sell a stuff a bit easier as there is quiet a few new members that needs parts or full bikes.

I cant see any disadvantages of this ?

just because someone is a new member doesnt mean their all dinny. in fact in large its the opposite. its not hard to grasp the basics of trials and the equipment and you can pick it up pretty easily and just because their a new member doesnt mean their scammers and to be frank i dont see how the validation process proves that they arent dodgey.

at the end of the day its down to tom and danny, they own the forum, they say what goes on, what gets said and who comes on and im fairly sure therye going to stick to their guns, the sites succefful as extremely well run and i don;t think theyre going to see then need to change it any time soon.

just because someone is a new member doesnt mean their all dinny. in fact in large its the opposite. its not hard to grasp the basics of trials and the equipment and you can pick it up pretty easily and just because their a new member doesnt mean their scammers and to be frank i dont see how the validation process proves that they arent dodgey.

at the end of the day its down to tom and danny, they own the forum, they say what goes on, what gets said and who comes on and im fairly sure therye going to stick to their guns, the sites succefful as extremely well run and i don;t think theyre going to see then need to change it any time soon.

I never said new members were scammers. Just that anyone could create an account and pretend they have an item to sell.

And they just changed the classifieds thread into two to I cant see why this couldn't happen.

Remember this is only an idea and its not to me to take the decision.

Edited by TrAsHeR