Hs 33

Tro dig inte

Having a maggie up front i think is a little more work cuz u have to grind and tar two rims and stuff.

Basically a front maggie=on/off no modulation disc=more modulation

If you want your front brake to feel like the rear then go with a maggie if you wanna do nose manuals and stuff go front disc for sure

cheers,

Ian

Having a maggie up front i think is a little more work cuz u have to grind and tar two rims and stuff.

Basically a front maggie=on/off no modulation disc=more modulation

If you want your front brake to feel like the rear then go with a maggie if you wanna do nose manuals and stuff go front disc for sure

cheers,

Ian

if you get the right pads you don't i have a no grinded front echo rim with echo 07 pads and they ar eas good as a hydro disc

if you get the right pads you don't i have a no grinded front echo rim with echo 07 pads and they ar eas good as a hydro disc

When i last saw you, your front rim was rapped with tar.. didn't look like it was working either.

I have a Koxx XTP 2 i am running with front and back Try-All by Hope discs its excelent. If you do not want to spend too much i would reccomend this:

Will probably go for around £50 well worth it

Do it. My Plazmatics with a sharp light grind are better than any disc i've used. Going to give these Neco Reds a go next time. But yeah, it all comes down to personal preference. If you want stupidly powerful brakes, then get a vee.