Pitt Bike

CRANK BRO

i would'nt bother with the chinese copys, ibe hadmy experiences with them and all of them are not good!

100% get a thumpstar or an xsport.

If you can afford it buy the original mini bike the Crf 50, which is what all of these pit bikes are based on.

Liam

The chinesse ones are great if you maintain them. Keep tightening bolts and changing oil and stuff and you will have great fun. But, a bit of advice don't sit on it and push it on path, the police can still take it as technically your still riding it. If you do need to push it on road make sure petrol is off, engine is cold and HT leads are out. Then they can't say you've ridden it.

P.S If you get chased loose your helmet they have to back off lol

P.S If you get chased loose your helmet they have to back off lol

Quality! Someone knows his stuff :P

I had a mini dirt bike, cheap chinese thing. After about a year i put a new engine in for no reason, kinda because it was labelled 'performance' but it didn't need it... I then sold it on after 2 years of a good ragging which i gave it. Raced it at the track and beasted it over the field by my house. It's still going strong with the 2nd owner. Cheap chinese things are brilliant.

Quality! Someone knows his stuff :P

I had a mini dirt bike, cheap chinese thing. After about a year i put a new engine in for no reason, kinda because it was labelled 'performance' but it didn't need it... I then sold it on after 2 years of a good ragging which i gave it. Raced it at the track and beasted it over the field by my house. It's still going strong with the 2nd owner. Cheap chinese things are brilliant.

Yeah Glen used to ride alot round here and get alot of trouble. So i found out what i could get away with and what i couldn't.