Zona Zip

Kugliim

A link to the Ebay page might help.

My mate Andrew just paid for a zip frame, should ride quite good - its just they're rather long. And everyone has their own preference on the ideal lenght (wheelbase) of they're bike.

They're not all that long? Mine came to 1035mm or so, and with the higher BB it didn't feel as shittily long as the long Zoo Pythons did. But yeah, overall, nice frames. Really liked mine when I had it, as it just felt pretty good. Super nice for doing stuff to-front, tapped pretty nicely, easy as shit to backwheel stuff, bunnyhopped nice, could 360 bunnyhop and manual mine alright, etc. - just overall, a really nice frame. Rode a million times better than any Python I've ever ridden too - win (Y)

Sorry fellas, here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=260225465935

I'm trying to get a cheap bike as at this point I only have about £150.00 to play with and it's burning a hole in my pockets. I can save more each month but wanna get one soon before it's the summer and the money is spent on beer and BBQs.

That bike seems a bit... sketchy. The cranks are Primo BMX cranks, so he's using a BMX sprocket too (overall gonna be a lot heavier than a trials setup), and I don't really get how he's got a decent gear ratio with that setup. I dunno, the spec just seems a bit 'meh', there's a reason it's so cheap, basically. The actual frame's good so I guess you could upgrade it, but you'd need a whole new BB, set of cranks, sprocket, etc. - it'd just be a lot of hassle, whereas you could buy one brand new for £400 with a really nice build, if memory serves.

Sorry fellas, here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=260225465935

I'm trying to get a cheap bike as at this point I only have about £150.00 to play with and it's burning a hole in my pockets. I can save more each month but wanna get one soon before it's the summer and the money is spent on beer and BBQs.

Hes also shaved the drop outs so you wouldn't be able to put a proper wheel back in with out an adapter.

I had a zona served me well... Although i felt a huge difference going onto an echo team i felt a lot more comfortable on the back wheel. Would highly reccommend getting a second hand echo team of here and saving £30 or so rather than getting a new zip...

hope that helped!

ste (Y)

Edited by Ste Wilson