Hunstanton Clips

JonCongreve

Since i'd built my bike back up after spraying it i hadn't really rode it, so decided to go to Hunstanton for some natural riding along the beach. Kind of a little natural ride before going to Koxx Days. Just chucked it together in movie maker with a song.

I would of filmed more street in some lit up areas but i came off quite bad so had to go home early. I know some of you may find it boring, but like i said just a load of clips chucked together.

Let me know what you think :)

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Nice little vid John, need to turn the wind down thought :turned:

I watched these clips on your tape you left round mine from koxx Days hehe.

Oops i forgot. Just rushed to put it all together. Ride there tomorrow if the weather's decent???

Beast Jon. Getting well good now man.

I rememver the 1st time i took you down there, what seems like years ago. Youve come on a long way since then.

I miss riding hunstanton :(

Seems like ages ago :( But still remember it now and the good times we had. Still got that first time we went on video where you tried racing that sport punto lolssss.

You'll have to come down just so we can all ride sunny hunny again!! B)

Good old sunny hunny!!

nice video that man!

it was good seeing you sunday! shame about the blue! ;)

Was good to see you too. I also blame the blue frame from stopping me riding stuff ha.

hunstanton has so much to offer for natural. i used to go on holiday every year up there with the grandparents, and we always went to the exact same bit of beach each year. theres these massive rocks i looked at and fort "why couldnt i bring my bike :( ". but we no longer go on holiday up there because my grandparents sold thier caravan :( .

nice chilled riding though mate.