Blackpool

Barbara

I have secured an official pro photographer for this weekend so we should get some top pics for you all to buy off his web site.

Looking forward to it it should be great.

John.

Trials-magazine are sending a photographer and reporter aswell John.

I must admit I didn't enjoy myself much today, didnt feel like riding, had no energy and I was struggling with the tough sections. I did one lap then retired, first time for years I have done that!!

I wont be there tomorrow either, might ride some local rocks....have a good day to all who go!

No results then??

Don't be silly Joe ... I take it you're being sarcastic?

Didn't get home until after 11.00pm and with over 100 riders and 200 punchcards it will take a little while!

Will be ready later today. (Y)

Brilliant weekend - thanks to everyone, especially the riders and observers.

was a great weekend, on saturday i rode the uci round it was a hard comp, i had lots of silly mistakes on my first lap which put me quite a way behind, then managed to put in an ok ride on the second lap, and then on the third and final lap i mananged to pick up my riding a bit and sqeeze in for third place in elite 20" was happy to be on the podium but stil felt like i had much more to give.

On sunday i woke up feeling great and really prepeared for the second round of the UK National BIU championship round and got to the comp and on my first section i put in a really good ride and felt it could have been a really good day for me.....haha i was wrong because when i got to the next section as i was sidehoping off of a rock i had no front braking and all the fluid from the brake had leaked over the disk which caused me to loose control and send me tumbleing down the rocks, which was the end of the day for me, and we ended up having an early drive home lol.

despite having a bad second day, all in all i had a wikid weekend, the sections were great the organisation was spot on their were lots of spectators, and flashing cameras and a great aptmosphere, i would like to say a big thanyou to Fred, Barbra and mick who put it in so much work and effort to make events like this happen.

See you all at the next one in fort william

Cheers james...

Wow, amazing crashes going down today!, The red cross never had a dull moment.

I'm just glad (surprised) that none of them were mine!

Had an awesome weekend and thanks to all who organised.

Observing on the Saturday was actually good fun (I just hope I got the rules right and didn't annoy anyone) even with a hangover.

I was also rather surprised that I managed to get through more than one section and even cleaned a few - just need to get fitter now.

Bit disappointed that Tim and Ben didn't get to have a ride off (although a dance off would have been far funnier).

Photos and potentially videos to follow (depending on whether Dave can get them off his phone).

Jamie

Edited by Jamie_Neal