Try All Booster

TrAsHeR

Hi there,

just a quick question.

Will a try all booster fit a dob frame.

And anyone has a review on them, are they quite stiff?

If not what would you recommend?

Cheers

i use this on my dob 08, though it doesn't eliminate flex completely it does make a difference, its relatively light thats why i went for it as a 2 bolt booster, im sure a 4 bolt will be a lot better, but to be honest this set up i've got seems fine.

and the spacing is funny on the dob frames, mine didn't measure 100mm, but around 98mm, so i had to file it a little, but its fine and it does look the tits.

hope i've helped

steve

i use this on my dob 08, though it doesn't eliminate flex completely it does make a difference, its relatively light thats why i went for it as a 2 bolt booster, im sure a 4 bolt will be a lot better, but to be honest this set up i've got seems fine.

and the spacing is funny on the dob frames, mine didn't measure 100mm, but around 98mm, so i had to file it a little, but its fine and it does look the tits.

hope i've helped

steve

I didn't get what you had to file?

And yeah I normally run double so what booster would you recommend.

And do you reckon its possible to eliminate the flex at 100%?

Cheers that's really usefull

ive just got one of these boosters on my le.

although is doesnt eliminate flex completly i think that a brake does need some flex for it to properaly function.

i havent had any problems with the booster yet and its nice and light too.

as well as this you dont bash your ankles on it

so full marks all round (Y)

..rob..

Edited by Rob Brodie

I didn't get what you had to file?

And yeah I normally run double so what booster would you recommend.

And do you reckon its possible to eliminate the flex at 100%?

Cheers that's really usefull

the spacing on the booster is exactly 100mm so i had to file inwards to fit the 98mm mounts on the frame, check your frame spacing i guess, some booster come with a larger hole on the booster for adjustments, i guess koxx just assumed all frames on the market are now 100mm spacing (or dob frames are just really badly made :P)..

depends if you're concerned with weight or not i guess, i used to use a 74kingz 4 bolt booster and it was totally hench, heavy but pretty much no flex in that, otherwise the lighter option are the echo team boosters? they're relatively light for what they are and i've heard really good things about them.

with an already flexy mag frame its going to be hard to achieve 100% flex-free.. would it make that much difference you think?

steve