Peterborough Ride!

ok ill be there i swapped a day off with someone at work, :D i hope you know im sacrificing seeing hot girls in bikinis for this!!!! lol

Woop good old boy! kev will be pleased that you out!! ;)

haha where was you planing to see hot girls in bikinis hay hay!?!?!! and you wasnt goin to tell me?! how rude! :P

Good morning gentlemen.

I'm working on getting my ass over there. I have my disk brake back now and its set so the bars can go round 360 without all the hoses getting all tangled up, so be expecting a new trick I'm trying to learn.. *COUGH* Tailwhip drop-off *COUGH*

But yeah, like I said, I'm not promising, I need to find a lift there and back again. I know how much you all want me there and all..:P

I haven't been on the old tinterweb in a while, so I'll just reply to all your comments in one.:D

Take it easy fellas..(Y) xXx

Im goin as Austin Powers! YEAH BABY YEAAAAH!!!

Ha! No need to dress up, you look like him anyway..:D

me and paul r going to be ninja's :D

drop kick you all lmao :)

Drop kick me and I'll break your legs off..:P What bike did you get?

Im having that rail gap!

What rail gap? I want that concrete one.. :D

can i come on a bmx? bit cheeky?

Bmx's are cool, always good to see a bmxer there showing me some lines.:)

Be fun and some-one may let you have a go on there trials bike you never know.

Just like you did on the last ride ay? :P

Good morning gentlemen.

I'm working on getting my ass over there. I have my disk brake back now and its set so the bars can go round 360 without all the hoses getting all tangled up, so be expecting a new trick I'm trying to learn.. *COUGH* Tailwhip drop-off *COUGH*

But yeah, like I said, I'm not promising, I need to find a lift there and back again. I know how much you all want me there and all..:P

I haven't been on the old tinterweb in a while, so I'll just reply to all your comments in one.:D

Take it easy fellas..(Y) xXx

Oh i cant wait to see these Tailwhip drop-off ;)

and you need to get that gap done boy!! :P

I may be able to make this but at the minute it looks unlikely. I've buggered my knee at work and had a heavy stack onto my shoulder two weekends ago so I'm currently making friends with a very good physio who is fixing me :) .

My knee's pretty much sorted so if I can pull on the on the bars without it feeling like my arm's gonna come off I might just come along.

I may be able to make this but at the minute it looks unlikely. I've buggered my knee at work and had a heavy stack onto my shoulder two weekends ago so I'm currently making friends with a very good physio who is fixing me :) .

My knee's pretty much sorted so if I can pull on the on the bars without it feeling like my arm's gonna come off I might just come along.

Awww no worries man hope you get better soon!

if you can make it drop me a msg or somthing or if you still got my number drop us a txt :)

So whereabouts in the centre? Same as last time outisde Mc Donalds bit?

Yeah out side Mc Donalds :)

you bring your mate agin with the KOT?

Im gussing so may have to see what karl says as me and paul are meeting him at his house in the car :)

Oh really?! who said!? ;)

what time you getting here? we might meet Kev at the shell then ride into town

or Kev might be lazy and drive into town!

I dunno if I can make it yet boys, its not looking good.. :(

I can't get a lift. I f anyone is driving through Spalding would be a bonus, I'd gladly give petrol money. ;)

But if I can't get there, I'm going to Skegness with my mate to ride the new concrete plaza at the skatepark there. :)

I'll let you lot know as soon as I can. (Y)

Take it easy lads.. x

Oh i cant wait to see these Tailwhip drop-off ;)

and you need to get that gap done boy!! :P

Haven't nailed them yet, however I did land a like nose-pick whip to back in, on a quarter last night. Was pretty impressed with that. :D

I'll get it dialled someday Karl, don't you worry. :)

I can't get a lift. I f anyone is driving through Spalding would be a bonus, I'd gladly give petrol money. ;)

But if I can't get there, I'm going to Skegness with my mate to ride the new concrete plaza at the skatepark there. :)

Take it easy lads.. x

Haven't nailed them yet, however I did land a like nose-pick whip to back in, on a quarter last night. Was pretty impressed with that. :D

Bug somone for a lift ike Wally or Jake!!! ;)

if you get a lift sorted at the last min drop us a txt my number is up here somewhere! :)

OOoOOOoOOo check you out with nose-pick whips!! ;)

Fraid not, he's still in sheffield at university finishing exams.

Aww shame hes not a bad rider! :)

so its just you then? :)

Take it easy lads.. x

Can you get a lift to Wisbech Tom?

Oh really?! who said!? ;)

what time you getting here? we might meet Kev at the shell then ride into town

or Kev might be lazy and drive into town!

Me? Lazy?? never lol

Go pick Tom up Chris.... Spaldings only down the road from you :lol:

Glad there's gonna be a few bmxers coming, need to get inspired for some flow (Y)

Kev