Heatsink Pads

Synergy

Erm, looks like their might be a bit more of a wait than anticipated.

"Hi, Thanks for your email. I'm out of the office at the moment but will be back Sunday 4th of August. My apologies for this delay in service. Rest assured that I will be sending out extra free sweets with all outstanding orders! Thanks for your patience, and I'll get back to you the moment I return! Cheers, Steve"

Been trying to get in touch for about a week and just got this back from an e-mail I just sent... :ermm:

Rich

Yeah, I got the same when I emailed Steve. Definitely some auto-reply, and a typo. He meant May, cos 4th of May is a Sunday.

I showed it to my friend and he joked that there was nothing wrong with the auto-repy: The next 4th of august which falls on a Sunday is in 2013.

LOL!

In case you haven't noticed Steve's not on holiday - e-mailed a bit back and forth yesterday...

Stocks are pretty much cleared out but Steve's working on getting everything running again after a huge surge in demand. Or so I've heard.

More info on the website. He posted some news yesterday.

Hi, it will be 3 weeks tomoro since i ordered my heatsink reds and i still havn't received them. I know he has alot to send out but 3 weeks is a long time to wait for some pads i payed £25 for.

Sam

Edited by Sam-Addy A3

Aluminum backings do not actually increase power. They might feel "better", but power applied to the rim via HS-33 does not change. And no, a little bit of flex in a backing is not significant enough to even be measureable difference.

I didn't mean it in the engineering sense, i meant in the feel and general performance of the brake pad, i've tested and used my fair share of pads and the cnc route is definitely the best. -Hugh