Rc Heli ,anyone Got One ?

Mr.trial_dude

I've got a load of helis, used to be sponsored but haven't flown them for about 2 years lol...

Thunder tiger Raptor 30s and Hirobo Sceadu 30s are pretty good beginner choices, about as cheap as you can get and very good helicopters,

you can upgrade them to a .50 size engine too and they'll be capable of all the aerobatics you want.

Electric helicopters have also come a long way now too, i don't trust them though...

They aren't toooo hard to fly, most young people used to video games etc usually pick it up quickly.

It is a very expensive hobby though, be warned...

I'd recommend a leightweight indoor specific one, as they are good quality, spares readily available, and cheap to get started with (if you do or don't like it).

Although they are indoors, they do have a bit of weight to them, so you can take it outside on a calm day without having to worrying about it going off course.

J Perkins distribution make various helicopters, from the simple Twister Bell, to the dual rotor Twister Skylift.

I've got a Twister hawk, which retails for £129.99 (could find dealers on eBay which go cheaper).

I must say once you've got the confidence to lift it off the ground, they fly incredibly stable, once you've got the pitch set you can let it hover without having to touch the controls.

This is a video of me flying mine when I first got it at Christmas.

Youtube Video -> Original Video