Phone Problem

macy`d

Hi, all you need to do is put your old sim card that is registered to contract into your new phone.

If you don't have your old sin card then you need to go to a phone shop and buy a contract, they will then give you a new sim card to put into your new phone.

Sam :D

Hi, all you need to do is put your old sim card that is registered to contract into your new phone.

If you don't have your old sin card then you need to go to a phone shop and buy a contract, they will then give you a new sim card to put into your new phone.

yea but im already on contract and the reason i bought a new phon of ebay was because my n95 packed up on me. so i dont whant to start a new contract or anything like that.

that dosnt work i have tried it already and im not changing my contract because i will have to end the one im on and ill need to pay the existing payment of witch is alot of money.

Oh right, do you know why it wouldn't work?

You should be able to transfer your contract onto a new sim.

Oh right, do you know why it wouldn't work?

You should be able to transfer your contract onto a new sim.

i dont have a new sime i got the phone of ebay and it wont except contract sims but it will except pay as you go