Chelmsford - 21st June.

JoeM

change to saturday 21st would be better.

means colchester wont be so great cause u cant ride half the shiz on a sat, i wannu go southend though, ill save some petrol money and use it for the ride :P

Southend is a slag to get to from here.. But maybe.

What about Shoebury East Beach, its not too far from Southend but there are a lot of rocks. Just an idea really, its somewhere different.

post-9351-1213184701_thumb.jpg

post-9351-1213184811_thumb.jpg

Thats only some of the rocks but you can spend a whole day there depending on the tide lol

Pfft natty is gay.. I'm feeling Braintree, never rode Braintree before..

and you dont really want to :P

its pretty shite compared to say chelmsford for bigger riders as theres not really much big stuff about, you have to bike a fair way between spots too which people tend to moan about.

and i'll just pretend you didnt call natty gay, so your still my friend for now :giggle:

Edited by Bearded Midget

and you dont really want to :P

its pretty shite compared to say chelmsford for bigger riders as theres not really much big stuff about, you have to bike a fair way between spots too which people tend to moan about.

and i'll just pretend you didnt call natty gay, so your still my friend for now :giggle:

Haha, Love you too reece. Erm, how about Frinton :P Haha, I know quite alot of Rocks round here..