Custom Frame Paint Job

Nickkkkk

Hi, does anyone have a custom paint job ( there name or pattern/picture) on there frame (maybe forks), as a mate of mine is offering to get me one. If so, what method of printing have you used wether it be laser printing, paint or whatever. just some general advice before i give the go ahead :ermm:

Nick

Edited by Nickkkkk

What exactly have you been offered, for him to make some customs stickers to go on the bike or actual masking off of the design and airbrush/painted on? Seems unusal for someone to be doing both of them in there job im guessing.

Its all down to personal choice what you want, no point getting a custom job of what someone else wants not what you want. And if hes half decent especially with a spray gun/airbrushing he should be able to help you out with ideas. A guy did a custom spray job on his gu last year some time so you could try searching for that.

One thing i would say sometimes the simplest design is the best. So may be just the frame in a colour and then a custom bit with your name on it on the side of the downtube.