Danny Holroyd

the trials mop

well it's pretty late now so i'd say sleeping. sorry couldnt resist.

it's a shame that people stop riding because of children, but, family comes first. you never know he may start riding with mini danny in tow.

I don't think he stoped riding because he was having a kid.. i think once he left ashton to go to 24seven was maybe a bad idea, even with it being his sig frame. Keep seeing him in halfords, he doesn't work in the bike dep anymore, so you know, he might just want a change!

It's a shame about all the trialskings really, but i think its more of a legacy now.

• 4 weeks later...

Trials was TRUE! back in the day, now its changed and its totally different.

id love to re-RIP up with Danny H,Adam B, Chris S, Ste H in hudds with the TrialsRider lot, Myself, Rob H, Alex R,Scott GOD them were the days. makes me wanna cry!!!! haha

i have to admit though, my sis has had a lil 1, and i love her to bits, more than i love my bike at the mo(altho i love riding my bike, as it keeps me on the straight and narrow!!!and is good excercise). Family comes first. but there will always be trials in Danny's blood. at the end of the day, this is why this forum knows of the Trialskings etc.

Good luck to danny with the family etc. hopefully catch up with him soon.

Wayne.