Hbtc Demo At Beaulieu

No other NBR riders that i know of are going to be there due to us having the biggest demo we have ever done todate going on at the outdoor life style show this weekend... thought the gates though out the 3 days there hopping to get bout 30,000 people....and the rig looks sweet, keep eyes open for pics and for a sweet vid....

No other NBR riders that i know of are going to be there due to us having the biggest demo we have ever done todate going on at the outdoor life style show this weekend... thought the gates though out the 3 days there hopping to get bout 30,000 people....and the rig looks sweet, keep eyes open for pics and for a sweet vid....

hope everything goes well + look foward to pics ect.

i wasnt even expecting dave and tom to come so i spose thats a bonus for beauleiu :)

..rob..

Beaulieu kicks arse, so long as the weather's ok. The setup is usually huge, big ol' sections set up for the motorbike trials boys that we get to play on in between their shows.

Was at the Outdoor Lifestyle Show yesterday with NBR and it was absolutely dead... Think of their expected 30000 people about 500 showed up yesterday. Hopefully the weekend will be busier for you boys but Beaulieu's where its at :P!!