Southend, Essex!

im down for this aint road southend in months and only live round the corner il see if i can get a few other riders out if there not at work or school

thinking about it southends gonna be rubbish during a week day no where to ride at the top only gonna have like the sea wall and pier hill can we make it sat or sunday alot more riders would come as well then :)

im down for this aint road southend in months and only live round the corner il see if i can get a few other riders out if there not at work or school

thinking about it southends gonna be rubbish during a week day no where to ride at the top only gonna have like the sea wall and pier hill can we make it sat or sunday alot more riders would come as well then :)

me workin sat :(

and theres a comp on sunday....

me and tom will defo go up friday if you lot are still up for it, just have to be limited to where we can ride :P

road there the other day and its fine. plus if we go saturday i cant because of work lol.

Edited by Elmo =)

me and tom are gettin the 9 o clock train :)

also, i fell like one meter straight down onto my back erlia so if im complaining all day tommorow about my back just give me a slap :P

edit: also, sorry bout chelmo today birdman, had to work until atfer 3am last night, was fekin tired :P

my phone number is 07500260552 if anyone needs its or wants to ring me up for a date :P

Edited by Bearded Midget

dunno how long im gonna last stayed up all night chatting to the missis and just got back from a 2hour morning ride cos im cool B)

but should think around about 5ish im gonna make my way back as im apprently going to the royal hotel tonight theres a rave or summat