Hello, Introduction

tomsutton

Hi all, iv'e been looking around this forum quite alot since joining so I thought I would introduce myself as I have not got round to this yet. I am currently on my second trials bike due to a unfortunate event (snapped frame). I have been into trials for quite some time now and hope I can gain knowledge for more experienced members here.

I have just turned 14, live in Cumbria. Haven't been biking due to other commitments so hopefully I will be able to get back into it. :D I am not the most experienced rider only taking it up over a year ago, but i have a vast knowledge of parts and their advantages due to working in my local bike store. So I will try my best to help fellow members. Currently im riding an old school mod: megamo radical, magura louise drilled rims etc. Thanks for reading. (Y)

Tom...

Looks just like my Kozza, same tubes, and stays, and weird seat-post hole. How long has that been your bike? Do you find that that seat is completely useless? My heal hits my ass if I try to peddle while sitting, so I took it off. I sit on the tire when resting, it's softer then plastic.

Looks just like my Kozza, same tubes, and stays, and weird seat-post hole. How long has that been your bike? Do you find that that seat is completely useless? My heal hits my ass if I try to peddle while sitting, so I took it off. I sit on the tire when resting, it's softer then plastic.

Ive the bike over a year now, that is an old picture I have taken the seat off as It rubs across my legs and gets in the way. I can hardly pedal while sitting on the seat.

Tom...