Round 4 Uk National Championships

BikeTrial Federation

shipley2.jpg haha good job hes gone away for a few weeks :P

Dave, whos chris?

tbf one of the sections that got changed was ok, hard like but ok. The other one I was glad got changed, that was too dangerous imo, I looked at it, studied the routes and still decided that i didn't like it one bit. I appreciate trials is dangerous but it shouldn't be so dangerous that people just drop out straight away. And the reason I say dangerous and not hard - the section with that huge triangular rock... that was a larf, nothing dodgy about that at all, hence I was gladly throwing myself at it! I know alot of people, even in elite couldn't do that, so you cant really say that you should drop a class in that case... And the other end of the spectrum... there were a couple of sections that were quite easy (for red)

Before people start having a bitch, im not complaining. I enjoyed the day thoroughly except snapping my chain which was shit (N) I think if you averaged the sections out, they were fine.

great thanks to everyone who help set them up. Thanks to barbara for sending the good vibes to the weatherman, no thanks to Will for the banana skins though... :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Entry forms for the next round are being prepared as we type ...

2 days at Shipley Glen - what a way to end the year!

Saturday 4th October - 3rd and final round of the British UCI Trials Championship 2008

Sunday 5th October - 5th and final round of the UK National Biketrial Championship 2008

If you're on our mailing list you'll get it in the mail in the next week or so, if you aren't, then it will be availble on-line in the next few days.

Hope to see everyone there.

Entry forms for the next round are being prepared as we type ...

2 days at Shipley Glen - what a way to end the year!

Saturday 4Th October - 3rd and final round of the British UCI Trials Championship 2008

Sunday 5Th October - 5Th and final round of the UK National Bike-trial Championship 2008

If you're on our mailing list you'll get it in the mail in the next week or so, if you aren't, then it will be available on-line in the next few days.

Hope to see everyone there.

Now that is one we can't miss out on as it will definitely be our last trial in the UK. :(

I have one little problem though........ Both Robbie and my bikes will be on there way down under. (N)

This is a plea from us both, will some one be able to lend us a 26" and a decent 20" for the comp PLEASE. :$

Can't wait, it will be a sad day for us but a great trial no doubt.

See you all there.

John and Rob.

Now that is one we can't miss out on as it will definitely be our last trial in the UK. :(

I have one little problem though........ Both Robbie and my bikes will be on there way down under. (N)

This is a plea from us both, will some one be able to lend us a 26" and a decent 20" for the comp PLEASE. :$

Can't wait, it will be a sad day for us but a great trial no doubt.

See you all there.

John and Rob.

You'll be sadly missed John and Robbie. Pretty sure we have a 26" X-Lite you could borrow (the one I rode at the Brimham fun day) if that's any good for you. When do yours go?

You'll be sadly missed John and Robbie. Pretty sure we have a 26" X-Lite you could borrow (the one I rode at the Brimham fun day) if that's any good for you. When do yours go?

After the trial B.

I can't let Rave "ON" beat me.

The X lite sounds good to me.

Thanks.

John.